Queries & Feedback Fantastic Service

Discussion in 'Holdcroft Honda' started by legend-ary, Sunday 20th Mar, 2016.

1. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Thanks Gareth & Martin for the speedy service. Ordered a spindle nut from them which I couldn't find anywhere and even the breakers were selling it for more than what I bought it for.

:Thumbup:

2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

Another small order placed with HH.. many thanks to Martin .. the process was just effortless.
    I am a bit scared because its a bit too easy/convenient/affordable to order with them so I might call them again soon :Wink:

3. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks to HH last week for sending me a full set of wipers. Ordered on the afternoon and they came the next day which I wasn't expecting. Perfect timing with this rain. I can now see out my back window.

Nels, Nighthawk and legend-ary like this.
  4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

This is just one of the reasons why we have @Holdcroft Honda as our preferred dealership. (Even if they don't all drive Hondas themselves:Whistle:)

5. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

Another small order and another fantastic experience. Ordered crush washers and engine oil and oil filter for the Jazz now that it has done 6000 miles in my possession, ordered gearbox oil from them previously so Katto is ready for service.
    Many thanks to @Holdcroft Honda . Healthy discount + Fast and Free delivery = WIN!

Special thanks to Rich the new apprentice and Gareth who I always bug with by asking for the cheapest parts available.. :Smile:

Nighthawk, Ichiban and Pottermus like this.
  6. RobsyUK Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Rob Milton Keynes
    If only all shops could be like @Holdcroft Honda
    Spark plugs arrived today like they said - impressive for a bank holiday weekend.
    Thanks guys.

Holdcroft Honda likes this.