General fathers day festival of transport 17th june

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by james m, Wednesday 27th Feb, 2013.

1. james m Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

As the title says there is a festival of transport at knebworth house on fathers day and if its got wheels it will be there i went last year and there was everything from capris to rolls to bikes and even american hotrods im thinking of showing off my accord just because its an epic car so question is who would be up for attending and how do you make a car a head turner while keeping it stock.
  2. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If its a standard car you have to be able to eat your dinner off it to get in to any half decent show.
  3. james m Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Anything can go on show that the great thing and clubs are welcome last yeah there was the ford mondeo and 4th Generation supra club there as well as othrrs its not just concorce or modified any condition its just a celibration of the motor vehicle :Smile:
  4. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I did say half decent show lol

Why would you want to look at a ford mondeo in a field? I could go to Sainsburys car park for that :Smile:
  5. james m Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I went for a look at a jps capri

i thought it could be a potential father/son club meet
  6. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I wasn't trying to rain on your parade dude. If you want to go, go.

I go to a lot of car shows throughout the year, and can never understand why people think I would want to see an MGZR, Impreza or a Vectra etc etc. To me a car show should be about seeing the rare, exotic and interesting rather than some average car that someones taken a polishing rag to.

Just my opinion.
  7. james m Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I agree with you didnt want people to think i like mondeos in fields :Smile: