Legend/4th Gen Fellow Legend owners

Discussion in '4th Generation (2004-2012) [Acura RL]' started by Sadsack, Monday 3rd Jun, 2013.

1. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mo Cheshire
    I have never EVER seen the latest shape Legend in my neck of the woods since it was released in 2006 (?).

I bought mine last November, and now just in the past 2 weeks I have seen 2 Legends in Altrincham :Blink:. One blue, on an 09 plate, and another in black with a private plate.

Anyone on here by any chance?

Here I was thinking I had a really really exclusive and rare car.....if I see one more I might as well just go buy a Merc E class or a BMW 5 series :lol:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    There are over 700 legends KB1 so you will see a few knocking about :Wink: no point buying German rubbish be as common as a house fly.

3. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Lol CJ,

I was being sarcastic. Meant to say if I see another Legend, then might as well buy some of the most commonest cars on the road....E class or 5 series.

Trust me, bought German once, and NEVER again.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I knew that mate,just voicing my honest displeasure of German cars I find it very therapeutic. It's a good stress reliever and busting them on the roads is so righteous.

They owners can go back into their tanning spray booth for a ego boost.

5. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Lol, sounds like you don't like German cars :Aghast:

My friends and others around me love their German cars, but I just don't see why. A friend of mine has the new E class, but I would honestly have my Legend over it any day......only thing I envy is the graphical display on the screen. Otherwise a big no from me.

If bashing German cars sounds fun to you, this will make you laugh. Bought a nearly new E class 3-4 years ago. Within 1 week I had had the turbo replaced, and was told needed a new alternator, and air mass meter, and some other stuff. Suffice to say it went back! So glad cos was unsure of it in first place but wife thought I was being stingy.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Its intense hatred buddy nothing in between.

Sadsack likes this.
  7. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So much for German engineering "Quality"! :lol:

Sadsack likes this.
  8. alloy36 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've been seeing two legends daily over the last week, one in Dewsbury on my way to work and the other is parked in meadowhall near enough the same spot daily!!

I must be lucky?

Yet have to see an NSX in the flesh!!

Sadsack likes this.
  9. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

There is a 2007 Legend for sale at Tyneside Autoparc for £9,999. Just seen the ad in today's paper. That's temptation enough so best give Tyneside Autoparc a wide berth otherwise temptation may prove too much! :Whistle:

10. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I would say it's a sign lol. Go for it!

- - - Updated - - -

NSX in the flesh....that is one car I have never seen in the flesh surprisingly. Would have loved to own one but they do command quite a price still used.

11. babyboom Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

theres a guy that stays a few miles from me who has one, my pal bought a motorbike from him and it was in his garage, i've seen it out a couple of times on the road, i'd need to sell my house to afford one

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I saw a red prefacelift NSX taking it down A64 towards Scarborough yesterday.. just a beautiful beautiful looking machine.

13. declanswan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Did it have an NSX number plate. The guy who owns barnitts( a shop) in york has one. Uses it as his daily drive so its seen often.

14. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Wish I had the space to keep it! :lol: Seriously I'd love a Legend just the practicalities and particularly the finances are against it at the moment I'm afraid! :Sobbing:

15. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Same here JD :Blushing: