Engine & Gearbox Filters

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by efalzon, Saturday 25th May, 2013.

1. efalzon Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Malta
    Have you guys ever used any of the non Honda filters (oil, air, etc) for the diesel engine? Any experiences to share?

2. mcgowanp Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I think most people would advise on genuine. The fuel filter I think is a definite genuine only. I have always went genuine on all filters. I don't recall them been too expensive and the fuel filter isn't changed that often.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    In my eyes non genuine filters are not even remotely close the real thing. It boils down to cost non genuine are cheaper by a few pounds.. If you get your filters from Holdcroft the prices are the same and they come to your door step if ordered before 11:00 .. No brainer if you ask me.

4. efalzon Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Malta
    agreed...Holdcroft does not deliver internationally however is my understanding....though found others...

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Your profile say you are in London, which London are you located then at?:Unknown:

:Messed: this has given me an idea we need to resolve this felicitous location at the time of registration.

Thanks for your honestly this loophole needs to be addressed ASAP:Smile: if you are not in the UK you NEED to change your location NOW please.

6. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Ichiban,
    Location is Malta.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I did look up the ip address to a Malta address , over to efalzon to change it.

Thanks I-DSI

8. efalzon Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Malta
    changed mate :Smile:...cool it down....

should be changed back when i'm back in london? :Smile:

Ichiban and i-DSI like this.
  9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Thank you no no need to change the location when you are here your home base is important.

10. cred Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom London
    Even on a budget, I would never compromise on genuine parts. The HH offer is the icing on the cake (a rather big one indeed!)