Aftermarket Kit First Little Upgrade, :)

Discussion in '3rd Generation (2006-2012)' started by EAZ CR-V, Monday 21st Jan, 2013.

1. EAZ CR-V Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Devon
    Hey guys,

First little upgrade, these look awesome compared to the yellow light,

:Smile:

photo1_zps57aff529.

photo2_zpsa58de1ee.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    6000k I take it ? did you do them today you must have been a brave man to do this in the cold :Smile:

3. EAZ CR-V Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Devon
    Hey mate,

I don't know if these sidelights are 6000K, I just bought the white lights ones. :Smile:

Could you recommend a set of Xenons or have any pics or fittings guides for my 07 CR-V please mate as I want to fit these next. :Smile:

Also mate good job they did not take long to fit as it was freeeeeezing! :Smile:

4. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Hey EAZ,
    Don't own a CR-V, but here you can read my experiences with Accord HID conversion (4300K, pictures attached).
    http://hondakarma.com/threads/3791/
    Asking me, it all depends on how easy you can access the rear of the headlights.

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    They look 6000k bud,where did you buy them as they are really good! :Wink: I won't touch the car in the cold my hands refuse to work..
    As for HID ebay kits are as good as the top dollar ones in a fancy box, they are all made in china so its Tesco extra value and Tesco Finest range.

As for the install guides it depends how far you want to take it ,a lot of people drill the back of the low beam cap and leave and let the ballast\ignitor on the side dangling and some of them have Tesco bags wrapped out them as waterproofing.. :Rolf:

6. EAZ CR-V Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Devon
    Great,

I hope I will be able to do a better job than waterproofing with a Tesco bag! He He, :Smile:

Just to check is the CR-V a H1 fitment??