General Fitted Heko wind deflectors.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BLUEONDA, Thursday 9th Aug, 2012.

1. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just fitted my new Heko wind deflectors. Took the window guides off as people say they fit easier with them off.

heko2.

heko1.

:OTT:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Looks neat buddy , and you have just put them on the front one which makes more sense.

3. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah. The quality of them are second to none. Love them. Should be getting my rear and back windows tinted next week. Do you think limo black would be best as the car is blue?

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I personally do not like film on windows, prefer the genuine sunshades as they look much better.

5. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sounds interesting. Wheres the best place to get them from and how much are they usually?

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Surprising no one has helped you out on this apologies here you go buddy http://hondakarma.com/threads/1164/

There are eBay variants of this same sunshade too , weigh up your options and budget.l

Have a look at this thread and how they look on a 8th Generation saloon http://hondakarma.com/threads/1027/

I will try to get some pictures of them on a tourer.

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  7. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ok thanks. That would be great. I'm looking as some on eBay. Do you think they will be just as good quality wise. They are £94 quid.

Last edited: Friday 10th Aug, 2012
  8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Members have used the eBay one and they are very happy with them , but there is no quantifiable data from them on their longevity. I have had them on 2004 tourer for 8 year and they were brilliant. Honda warranty and if you buy it from HH you get no quibles guarantee which you won't get with eBay.

9. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I decided to order some from honda last week in the end and should get them this wednesday so i will put some pics up of them once fitted. Like you said you get no quibles guarantee with genuine ones so better off with them.

Ichiban likes this.
  10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Handy little tip.

On the 8th Generation you can buy the individual door wind deflectors.

11. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

That sounds good but i have the 7th Generation lol thanks for letting me know though.