Off-Topic Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao finally confirmed

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Chunkylover53, Friday 20th Feb, 2015.

1. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm predicting Mayweather to win by decision, thoughts?

BTW odds are crap, 1/3 for Mayweather and 12/5 on Pacquiao at the moment, hopefully they will drift closer to the fight.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Time for a flutter me thinks.. :poke:got a bet on Windes to beat Pakistan today on the ICC world cup,its on now.

3. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I got Pakistan to beat WI haha

Ichiban likes this.
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    196-4 40.4 overs its in the bag windies will skittle them ., India did no sweat..

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    With this being the weakest Pakistan team to enter a world cup I think you'd be right.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I was happy didnt put money on England last night, it was beyond humiliation to see them chased down in 12 overs. Pakistan has some proper seamers mate 154Ks flipin heck they big man is QUICK remind me of Wassim Akram.

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Where Pakistan are going wrong in their bowling is that they are sticking to the age old formula of relying on part timer bowlers and only playing four full time bowlers.
    This has always worked well for them because Mohammed Hafeez is a good bowler but as he's not in the team I reckon they need to play five full time bowlers.

Of course the other reason they are sticking to only four bowlers is that the batting unit isn't firing.

England ... hmm what can I say, how do you explain that performance ? :facepalm:

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have been told the guys in the Pakistani national team have been selected for this world cup on some gravy train of who you know and what you don't know.

The coach is up and in arms why have these incompetent members been selected by the money bag selectors. Is that a correct assessment.? England what is Ian Bell doing opening the innings his is 2 down he is in essence the rock for England. Broad was hammered all parts of the ground as if he was blowing underarm.

9. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Yeah pretty much. There's no shortage of cricket talent but you have to be related to the right folk it appears, to be selected.

This bunch can't bat or field and as said before they are missing a piece from their bowling as well.

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Shame in the talent in both countries in the subcontinent is in abundant and merit mean nothing its showmethemoney DOT com , well I think it happens on all national teams but they more discreet subcontinents every man and his dog knows its fixed.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Damn these slow balls are being picked up too easily by the windes three 6's , I smell a rat,