General For all AOC members coming to France

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Julianp, Wednesday 11th Dec, 2013.

1. Julianp Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Paris
    Hi, I hope I may be allowed a quick plug here, but I think I may be the first AOC member to write a book which should be of interest to any of you who come to France from time to time. Over the past year I have been busy researching my first book (and clocking up the miles in my Type-S as I do so). It's titled France: the essential guide for car enthusiasts and will be published in November 2014 by Veloce Publishing, whom some of you will probably already know. It's a guide to 200 things to see and do in France for all car enthusiasts: museums, shows and tours, motorsport events, circuits and more. So hopefully everyone will find something there of interest. You can read more at http://www.veloce.co.uk/shop/product...e & Biography& , and even pre-order your copy! Commercial break now over, normal viewing of Accords resumes smile. Thanks,
    Julian.

2. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I look forward to reading it mate, just a heads up but did you mention the different laws such as extra equipment that needs to be carried like breathalysers and the sort because I would consider that vital tbh?

3. Julianp Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Paris
    Thanks for your support! I'm not intending to replace the existing guides to driving abroad from the likes of the AA or Haynes, but I will include a reminder of these requirements in the Introduction.
    Cheers,
    Julian.