Feedback/Help for sale section & wanted section

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by Nav, Tuesday 17th Apr, 2012.

1. Nav Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I was thinking a for sale section, where we can sell and buy parts or whatever from other members.. One man's trash is other mans treasure...:Grin:... Any thoughts

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Re: for sale section

Hi Guys,

The section does exist which will be visible to you after active participation on the forum.

3. declanswan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

for sale section

How many posts ichiban ??

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds

Lets just say its a sufficient amount and time. it is not just post there are other factors involved .

5. Nav Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ahhaa... I see... Hmm...I think we should have some visible factors, for example: 250 posts meaning ful.posts or very active membrers..or somthing of that sort which is visible to others... Again just a suggestion...

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds

Are you asking for an exception to be made & on what grounds?

7. Nav Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ok people..it was just a suggestion..no need fight now..:Smile:
    All I was saying is it vill be better if you had rules that are defined rather than just saying a lot of posts or after a long time...rules must be defined rite..??

Last edited: Tuesday 17th Apr, 2012
  8. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I don't see what is the problem here.On every forum is the same when you join you don't see some section until you contribute and show that you are genuine member and not just here to sell something and then disappear.We all had to wait for that,i can't see why would it be different with you.
    At the end of the day choice is yours,you can contribute and enjoy this community and in good time you will see for sale section or you can throw your toys out of the pram and be awkward.
    Rules are in place for spammers etc etc.

9. Nav Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I am really sorry i started this thread.. I did not mean disrespect the forum or its memebers or its moderators... My humble suggestion was.. instead of having a vague rule.. just pin point the rule... For example.. instead of saying "in good time you will have access", say after being "active members for atleast 2 months and have contribute to the fourm and have a minimum of 250 posts" etc.. just an example..
    its just something for the moderators to think about.. thas all..

10. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Like i said choice is yours.
    I wish you a good and enjoyable day.

11. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I am sorry if i came across like that.
    I just tried to answer you questions.

12. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Greemy

When we welcomed you into the club it wasn't on the basis you would insult the club or it's members.

Goodbye.

Last edited: Tuesday 17th Apr, 2012
  13. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Nav, the restrictions exist so the traders are dealing with genuine members not opportunists who can sometimes be timewasters.

You've made a great start contributing to the forum so carry on just as you are and all will be fine :Wink:

14. Nav Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Very true...I knw why the rules are there ...all I am saying is just be specific...thas all.. :Grin:

15. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello Nav,

The problem is if you're specific, people just work towards that goal and don't necessary participate for the good of the community. Well that's the way I see it anyway.

Ichiban likes this.
  16. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Spot on Rob.

I can't go into details, but can say that the offers available to established members are VERY attractive, and well worth taking up.

In some other owners clubs, offers of this kind are only available to certain members who achieve a particular ranking or status, sometimes by invitation only.

This is not the case on AOC, where the Administrator, Moderators and Evangelists benefit from the same excellent offers as all other established members, but no better.

17. Nav Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

ok.. thas cool with me.. i shall work towards that.. :Smile:

18. Riptide Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

General Items for sale in the for sale section

I know it's an Accord forum but would it be possible to have a section in the for sale area to sell other things? I like buying off and selling to forum members as they don't feel like strangers alot of the time.

Another forum I frequent calls theirs, 'car boot sale'

19. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Re: General Items for sale in the for sale section

The though has crossed but mind but I am wary of counterfeit goods being passed off here. I will park this one for now buddy will review it at a later date.

20. Riptide Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Re: General Items for sale in the for sale section

I understand about counterfeit goods, was thinking more of computer items, sports equipment, camera stuff etc rather than masses of clothes, watches etc.