Official Honda Formula 1 Mid-Season Review

Discussion in 'News Feeds' started by Honda World News, Thursday 6th Aug, 2015.

1. Honda World News Auto-Generated News Feed

Budapest, Hungary - Honda has released a review of its Formula 1 racing season so far, from the perspective of Yasuhisa Arai, Chief Officer of Motorsport, Honda R&D.

Source: Honda World News

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    An honest interview by the F1 boss , I hope the new engine at Spa gives them the speed they need to get up the grid.

3. jimjams Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom nobody zoned
    ^ I second that, and some interesting insights too

4. Eck Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Maybe instead of racing bits and bobs and silly aircraft that will never make money, very poor car design releases (CR-Z) some new car paint that lasts would give more results together with better models like Acura style would stand Honda in better stead both with the motoring public and shareholders!!!

5. jimjams Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom nobody zoned
    ^ depending on how one reads that interview, there is the possibility that Honda have almost over-reached themselves by getting involved in F1 again. "The current technology is much more sophisticated and it is tough to make a good racing car. We knew it wouldn’t be easy, but perhaps we didn’t imagine that it would be this hard."

6. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    Hard is worth doing

Nels and SpeedyGee like this.
  7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I'd say they just need time to catch up.

i-DSI likes this.
  8. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Good things don't come for free. You need to work for it. Now Honda is working hard to get this right. Look at Mercedes. It took them quite some time to get where they are now. And Red Bull - Renault didn't give it away for free to them!!

Nels likes this.
  9. Nels Moderator Staff Team

A great man once said:

Success can be achieved only through repeated failure and introspection. In fact, success represents 1 percent of your work which results only from the 99 percent that is called failure.
    Many people dream of success. To me success can be achieved only through repeated failure and introspection. In fact, success represents 1 percent of your work which results only from the 99 percent that is called failure.
    Success can be achieved only through repeated failure and introspection.

The man, Soichiro Honda. :Hey:

Beefy likes this.