Off-Topic Formula E

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Dave, Thursday 25th Jun, 2015.

1. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Anyone been watching this? I've found it a lot more exciting than Formula follow the leader (F1) and street circuits are so much more fun plus they have to change cars half way through the race!

Off to London to watch the Saturday race tickets where cheap but not free like they have been at most other races, good old rip off Britain :Frown:
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Watched it once and flicked past it for me motorcycle racing BSB, WSBK or Motogp is the only motor racing I am interested in. 4 wheels is just cack now.

Have fun mate let us know how it was.
    HondaHeritage likes this.
  3. HondaHeritage Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

slim london
    i live just down the road from the event and i resent this happening with a passion a mickey mouse curciut just plonked in our public park and roads that have NO connection with motor sport
    the only way they can market these ridiculous contrived events is to slap it right in our faces and disrupting the lives of the community of the area whom will see no benifits from it
    if the organizers of these events had balls big enough to hold the event at proper race circuits it would be interesting to see what the ticket sale would be then
    call this motor racing bah humbug far more exciting watching electric radio controlled cars they also sound exactly the same
    and don't even get me started on the road cycle races:Rant::Rant::Rant::Rant::Rant::Rant::Rant::Rant::Rant::Rant::Rant:
    exec and Ichiban like this.