Feedback/Help Forum Suggestions

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by Ichiban, Saturday 14th Jan, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Guys, We have been in operation for two months now and the progress has been steady and promising. To some people the progress has been dismal to others they are optimistic of the future but are holding back to see how AOC evolves.

For me personally as the founder I am happy with the results but not yet satisfied.

So you get AOC opens it wings and flourish we need your suggestions to make things the ways our members want it.To give you a taster the AOC wiki is being revamped as we speak to get a single central repository of all important facts and stats, we are going to make our sticker and a range of AOC merchandise available soon, they are in the development stages and I hope to get them operational within the month.

The forum will receive new updates to improve the performance of the sections and which should make improvements to the AOC mobile apps to.

So please state your wishes what does work well and what doesn't & your suggestion?

What you would like to see quickly and in what priority?

Thanks CJ

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I Really can't think of anything at the moment.I think forum looks great,layout quite nice and there is section for everything.You done a good job mate.If something spring to mind i will let you know.

3. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    it is early days yet. and things will be slow untill the posts build up, but i think the site is coming up trumps in such a short time! no thanks to the moderators who are making the WIKI and technical support seccond to none for a start. A simplified WIKI was needed definatly. same as zoran realy, i caunt think of anything in particular. its just a steady progression i suppose and the perfect forum dusnt just happen over night lol. keep up the good work!

4. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I agree with the above, can't think of anything needed. The site is clear and concise, if anything crops up I'll let you know.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Thanks for the feedback chaps I will concentrate our efforts on consolidating and refining . But please do point out where necessary when changes are required.

6. buchanan Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

In the "other place" when viewing a long thread for the 2nd or third time EG. It somehow remembers where I left off. It seems that here you have to manually go to the place in the thread where you last read to. Is it just me or is it possible to do that here as well? Hope this makes sense!

7. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That function is here. If you enter the thread on the first page on the black horizontal bar is a button for "view first unread." It doesn't stand out much but is there matey.

8. buchanan Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Aaagh it comes with old age! Thanks.

9. AccordEZJ Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quite a few years ago I used to be a member on a Civic forum and they had a 'Anger management' section where you could let of steam, moan about other drivers or jus problems your having with ur car that are driving you mad! It would be good if we had one here I think!

10. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

One to discuss for sure,like the name of the section 'Anger management' :Rolf:

11. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    can I decide myself if I want to subscribe to the tread where I replied? because it's quite annoying that I'm getting email every time when someone repied to the same tread as I did :Wink:

12. AccordEZJ Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Lol Mind you, one person would put some thing up serious and then it would turn into jokes lol

13. PeteMM Premium Member Club Supporter

Northern Ireland Pete Belfast, UK
    Classifieds???

Unless I am missing something

14. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    There is a wanted and for sale section Pete. It'll will open upto you soon when your post count is a little higher :Smile:

Last edited: Wednesday 14th Aug, 2013
  15. PeteMM Premium Member Club Supporter

Northern Ireland Pete Belfast, UK
    Sweet, thanks.

please then disregard my post about the bonnet

16. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

How about a "Was it you that I saw?" section for when we are Accord spotting?

Only springs to mind as at the weekend, I saw a lovely "12" plate 2.4 EX Tourer (dark grey) and a silver "10" plate EX saloon both going through my village in the space of 300 yards! It was (briefly) an 8th Generation hot spot...:Wave:

SpeedyGee likes this.
  17. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Just start a thread titled that in the General Discussion area :Smile:

18. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

DOH!:Foolish:

Yes indeed, that would be the simple solution...which will be why I didn't think of it!!