Optional Extras FR-V floor mats

Discussion in '1st Generation (2004-2011)' started by Princepugh, Friday 8th Mar, 2013.

1. Princepugh Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom David Sheffield
  2. Merk1981 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've just bought an official set from Holdcroft Honda on EBay. I had a look at the aftermarket options online but an official set don't work out much more expensive and they come with anchors and studs to connect the mats up. I'm happy with my choice so far.

Princepugh likes this.
  3. mike787 Banned ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I bought my FR-V in June 2012. I agree with Merk1981, I bought genuine Honda ones. If you search the net, I will be amazed if you can’t find them on offer at a main dealer because the car is no longer being produced they may be trying to off load stock. I am a believer that you get what you pay for. I am not affiliated to any dealership, but try Cox’s Honda. I just had an amazing deal on a full major service kit from them, they have quite a few managers offers on their site.

Princepugh likes this.
  4. Princepugh Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom David Sheffield
    Cheers fellas - pushed the boat out and ordered some genuine items, which look very good. Of the other mats I've been looking at its just too difficult to judge the quality and they need to be up to the job as I've got three of the worlds best car testers in and out of the vehicle!

Regards

David