Guides FR-V mods

Discussion in '1st Generation (2004-2011)' started by Macca1980, Wednesday 11th Nov, 2015.

1. Macca1980 New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Martin Kent
    Hi peolple i'm new to this so please be gentle with me, i have just brought a 2.2 diesel FR-V in silver with the blue cloth trim and walnut dash, although it's a very nice looking car theres a few bits that i would like to change and would like to know where to start they are listed below:
    1:Removal of the walnut dash,(what are my colour options as standard or do i get it sprayed or hydro wrapped)
    2:Grin:ouble din replacement but keeping the steering wheel controls. (what parts are needed how hard to change)
    3:I have seen a mod on here so that when you lock the car the mirrors fold in. ( parts needed for this)
    is there any one located around the kent area to have a chin wag with about this.
    Cheers for reading
    if i've put it in the wrong section could you please move to where i could get some results.
  2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

Hello and Welcome to HK Martin. Please add your vehicle to the garage section so we all can see.
    Regards to mods that mentioned.. there are quite a few FR-V owners around who will be able to help you better but this project will get you started nicely I think.. .