Introductions FR-V owner new to the forum

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tom87, Monday 12th Oct, 2015.

1. tom87 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Tom Calne
    Hi everyone.

Have owned my Honda for just under a year now and so far so good! Not the most fun car to drive or the most economical yet very reliable and perfect for our four children, double buggy and shopping. Amazing really what you can fit into these things!

A few niggles which I will be researching on here, drivers door speaker broken, rear DVD player showing regional error and ac constantly clicking in and out.

Any tips re above gratefully received and I will do my best to enlighten others where I can too!

2. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello :Bye:and :welcome:to :gohonda:Karma

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to Honda Karma Tom.

Is anyone able to help Tom with these issues?

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Not sure about the DVD issue.

Are you using Climate Control ?

If so, the Climate Control system will kick in and kick out the A/C as it needs to and annoyingly it can do this clicking it in and out in short bursts.

Try increasing the temperature that you set the climate control to, that may help reduce the frequency (or just turn the radio up :Grin:)

5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @tom87 :welcome:

Plenty of helpful members here who will do their best to help you sort out your niggles :goodluck:

6. Euan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome along

7. tom87 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Tom Calne
    Thanks everyone for the replies/warm welcomes. Just going to have a flick through some threads to see if I can find the differences between my 2.0 16v engine and the one in the Civic Type-R :Grin: Purely out of curiosity of course!!

John Dickson likes this.
  8. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to HK Tom :welcome::sparta: