Queries & Feedback FR-V

Discussion in 'H-Tune' started by chris2982, Monday 15th Jun, 2015.

1. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    Any goodies for the FR-V ??.

:Smile:

Chris

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. H-Tune Performance Parts Trader

We can source Mugen bits in from Japan, to the best of our knowledge there isn't much in the way of body styling options released for the Edix/FR-V otherwise.

mugen-edix.

The German website you linked in the other thread are Mugen knock-offs, we're generally pretty strict on not touching them - but they are requested time and time again, it's something we'd have to think long and hard about offering.

chris2982 likes this.
  4. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

From what I can gather they do 2 kits.
    if you could get me a price on both i would really appreciate it.
    Looking for front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts and the sports grill.

Many thanks ,
    Chris.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Also if they do a back box for the 2.2cdti

5. H-Tune Performance Parts Trader

Hey Chris, sorry for the late reply. I think Scott read notifications last and I didn't catch it :Laughing:

The two differential variations you see are for the standard and 2.4 bodykits, there was never a 2.4 variant sold in Europe, in order to use that kit you'd need to source the relevant front and rear bumpers too which would be pretty pricey considering their size. The one which will fit UKDM FR-Vs is the kit I showed above:

img2.

Mugen also don't supply your colour either unfortunately so the parts would need colour-matching.
    • Grill - 75100-XKH-K0S0 - ¥29,400 (~£150)
    • Front Lip - 71100-XKH-K0S0 - ¥51,450 (~£265)
    • Side Skirts - 75300-XKH-K0S0 - ¥68,250 (~£350)
    • Rear Lip - 84111-XKH-K0S0 - ¥47,250 (~£240)
    The big unfortunate cost is shipping at near bang on £400 (size), then VAT/Duty on top at 20%/10% brings the total to around £1800. Mugen isn't cheap because of the import/shipping costs.

6. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

Thanks very much for getting the info for me. I knew it wasn't going to be cheap but that is a bit more than I was hoping for.
    Doesn't mean it's a complete no go.. just means it won't be as soon as I would have liked .

Coincidently, , it's good that this is the one the we can get as it is the one I preferred.

Many thanks again, really appreciate it.

Chris.

7. H-Tune Performance Parts Trader

Yeah, that's the reason I did a full breakdown of the cost to kinda illustrate how it works out so much importing Mugen bits, it's the shipping and duty which stings the most.

Due to that cost though, they're very rare and exclusive parts, especially for the FR-V :Laughing:

No pressure at all, let us know if you need us.

chris2982 likes this.