Introductions From 600cc to 3,500cc's

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by misterarse, Wednesday 25th Jun, 2014.

1. misterarse Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Will Southsea
    There have always been a couple of smart cars on the drive for the last 14 years, more recently an Omega 2.6Ltr (2002) which was the wife’s car until she bought a smart cabrio and I had an HSV GTS (2000) that was supercharged & fully fettled but gave that obsession up last year. Yesterday I bought a Legend (1999) for a very good price and in quite good condition and just over 100k on the clock and am delighted with it, my daughters say it’s a granddad car and being a granddad it’s not a problem, swapped 180MPH stunts for well below the legal speed limits in comfort & quite, yep I’m an old fart but have already developed a relationship with my leg end.

2. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    Welcome along to HK and a nice sounding legend you have too.

misterarse likes this.
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome bud , good to see more Legend owners on here.

misterarse likes this.
  4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK.
    We have a great bunch of Legend owners, so I'm sure you will like it here. :Hey:

5. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to the club :Hey:

Take your daughter out for a spin and engage VTEC, then see if she still thinks its a grandad's car :Grin:

Ichiban likes this.
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    too right , the soundtrack on the KB1 is quite something else you want to be in that zone all the time.

7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and :welcome: to Honda Karma

8. misterarse Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Will Southsea
    Thank you for your replies gentlemen.

Still enjoying Legend ownership very much & looking forward to 'stretching its legs' in France in a few weeks.

9. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma :welcome:

Got to love a Legend - be great to see some more pics in the Garage area :Thumbup:

10. Nels Moderator Staff Team

@misterarse, how was you France trip? I trust she behaved herself. I really enjoy driving in France, except for the cities!
    If you have chance, please add your Legend to the Club Garage. She would be the 1st 3rd Generation Legend and I know there are many here that would love to see her.

11. misterarse Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Will Southsea
    The France trip was brilliant, car performed without fault & returned 27 MPG, much better than the 20 MPG around town. Did many detours (only confident as I had Sat-Nav) that took us on to some outstanding roads and keep clear of all the major cities. Err, feeling a bit stupid but I have been unable to upload my details to the garage, I thought I was fairly IT savvy but must have reverted into Luddite mode LOL

Cheers Nels

12. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Rural France is beautiful. It's great when you just stumble on a little village restaurant/café where the food is just amazing.
    @misterarse, the guys are going to make garage data entry more user friendly, but have been tied up with other projects.
    If you are having problems, just tag me when I'm online, (type @ followed by Nels and it will flag it up to me) and I'll help you through.
    Some of the data fields need input in a particular format. Alternatively, looking at another garage entry may help.

13. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Welcome to the club @misterarse, hoping to be a Legend owner one day myself :Smile: