Sold Front brake pads and discs

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by ArcticFire-Account Closed, Thursday 12th Sep, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    FOC Front brake pads and discs

From my 2005 7th Generation 2.4 Accord saloon. The pads are only half way through. You will need to grind the rim of the discs down otherwise you may get a squeak when going over bumps. I would have done it but as I already had new discs it made sense to just change them for the sake of two screws.

Anyway, plenty of life left in them so I'd like to offer them for free to someone who is urgently needing new pads and discs but used up their car budget. You are welcome to collect from Glasgow or I can meet you if fairly local to Glasgow (any excuse to get out in the car! lol) or I'll happily post them if you can cover postage but I'm guessing it will be pricey due to the weight.

I'll be doing my rear brakes soon so they'll also be up on offer and I'll add them into this thread if these haven't already been snapped up.

Cheers
    Graham

20130908_123834. 20130908_123904. 20130908_123934.

Last edited by a moderator: Friday 7th Feb, 2014
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good call on you mate there is always someone on a shoestring budget... you can potentially save someone a MOT failure.

:GoodJob:

However going to be a spoil sport as per Zoran sticky can you amend the title to say FOC. your da man Graham!

3. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    No worries, all done. Looks like I'll be doing my rears sooner than later seeing as I know that tool works :Smile:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Do you still have these to give away Graham ?

6. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Aye I should have but will double check. Do you want them?

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

No mate, I was just going through all the For Sale section, chasing up posts, closing any that could be closed. I'll leave this one open, unless you want it closed.

8. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Doesn't look like there's much interest to be honest, happy to have it closed.

9. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Okey doke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.