Body, Paint & Styling Front bumper fininshed

Discussion in '5th Generation (1994-1997) [Rover 600, Isuzu Aska]' started by Brian100, Wednesday 5th Jun, 2013.

1. Brian100 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Well here we are again from sunny Cyprus with a partially finish Honda accord in as much as the new indicators are now in and working, not a perfect job but it looks OK.You can see where I had to cut out the existing bumper to make the aperture wider for the indicators, the bits I cut out I kept and GRP them back in the new position, made some new brackets to hold the indicators in position, filled and sanded and there you go. Excuse the number plate, I must get another one made.

View attachment 9900 View attachment 9901 PHOT0015.JPG
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Bri those images are from 1997 mate ?
  3. Brian100 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ah ha, not according to Honda, it is registered as 1993, but more like 1994, the indicators are probably from a 1997 UK model, but remembering this is a JDM so it will be different from any thing else in the UK, I think!!. So getting the right indicators for this car would probably have to come from Japan and that's not going to happen. It's the same for the engine, I have yet to find one the same, it does not exist in the USA or the UK, once again only Japan it would seem.
    Last edited: Wednesday 5th Jun, 2013
  4. Craig Carling Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

LOL, I think he meant the date stamp on the photo's Brian :Grin:
  5. Brian100 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Goodness me I not given that a thought, I don't use this camera much that's for sure ha ha ha, what's in a date, normally a stone, sorry couldn't resist that one.