Optional Extras Front Fog Lights CR-V

Discussion in '1st Generation (1995-2001)' started by Steve Platts, Saturday 23rd Jun, 2012.

1. Steve Platts New Member Getting Started

Hi, I have just purchased a 2000 CR-V, Can anyone tell me where I can get some fog lights from? Is the wiring harness already in situ?

Thanks

Loving the motor....

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 23rd Jun, 2012
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Steve and welcome to AOC. I have installed fog lamps on Second gen CR-V, and may have the original instructions somewhere. Could you give your chassis code of your CR-V if it the same I will upload the instructions. As for harness yes the connectors are there to receive the fog lamp loom which come part of the kit. As for buying the kit you can look at eBay or source it from HH our club parts affiliates.

3. Steve Platts New Member Getting Started

Hi, do you have any info on HH?

Thanks

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Sure,

HH is short for Holdcroft Honda you can ring them on 01782 261593 speak to part , or send them an email by clicking on their advert banner on the forum.

5. bigbezz Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Bigbezz Lancashire uk
    hi steve, i've just bought a 2001 CR-V and i just have blank plastic covers in front bumper so have been looking for some lights and found some on ebay--DRL Daytime Running Lights 4 High Power LED E4 00RL MARK FOG LAMPS H HONDA:Thumbup: