Found Front Round Fog Light - Accord CTDi

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by Heckler, Tuesday 18th Aug, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I'm in need of a front fog light for my accord tourer 2005 PFL for the passenger/nearside.

As per the pic... must be the round not the oval type. IMGP0295.JPG

2. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    I bought a new oval replacement for my accord from ebay. Cost me around 20 quid. 4 years later, its still fine

Have you tried ebay at all?

3. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

@Nighthawk I keep looking, the oval ones can be found in the hundreds... but the round ones seem to be hard to find... and when you do it's a seller who wants silly money for a battered second hand one. Mine has a cracked lens which has allowed water in and corroded the inside. From what I've read they have round ones because of the intercooler for the turbo on CTDi's... otherwise it would be cheaper to buy 2 new aftermarket oval ones than the prices I see some chancers asking.

4. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Still on the hunt for one of these... the oval ones are common but I need the round one.

5. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I was told that I could only fit the round ones due to the turbo/intercooler. Is anyone able to confirm this is the case, or would the oval ones fit?

Been unable to find one that isn't battered about and being offered for a ridiculous price. Whilst the oval ones are 10 a penny.

6. John Hamer Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom John Waltham Abbey
    Before it gets filled with water, cut a bit of plastic sheet and glue it into the lens, no one will ever know.
    - - - Updated - - -
    91848_DSCN0209.

7. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Too late for that... there's a big crack in it that the previous owner never fixed and now it's got to be replaced.... Finding one is proving very difficult indeed... which is why I'd prefer to swap for the oval ones as I can buy 2 of them including surrounds for less than the ebay chancers are asking for a tatty, rusty old one.

8. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Just chasing these long term adverts which are just sitting?
    Still looking for this @Heckler ?

9. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

@Nels Funnily enough I have just bought one from @Mikeyspell as he messaged me yesterday for my addy to post it.

So this one can be closed thanks.

10. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Closed :Thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.