Engine & Gearbox fuel injector sensor!

Discussion in '2nd Generation (2002-2006)' started by jbtb, Saturday 4th Apr, 2015.

1. jbtb Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom john batt Uxbridge
    Hi gang
    53 plate petrol honda CR-V !
    Can anyone please tell me what the sensor (I believe ) next to the fuel injectors is (right hand side as looking at the engine)
    the hard plastic top that has two pipes coming off it ! The branch that connects a small pipe to the air cleaner hose is snapped off so I guess I require a replacement cap ! What is it called and do so I can try to find a place to order one ? Please

2. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    You could try looking at lings Honda parts site, it will give diagrams and part numbers. You need to remove the _pkf bit is think it is called in the url to get the official Honda part numbers to show.

3. jbtb Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom john batt Uxbridge
    Screenshot_2015-04-04-14-31-19.

4. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    So now if you look that up on LingsHondaParts.com (as already mentioned) you can find out what that's called and how much the recommended Honda price is. And you can also get the Honda part number (rather than the Lings part number) by following ArcticFire's advice (but it's '_pfk' that need to be deleted from the URL), so you can search eBay for some buying options. If I recognised it I would tell you!

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    E__1500.

Item 9 part number 19350-PNE-G00 Outlet Assy., Water £150.06

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    It's not number 9 CJ, it sits ontop of number 9.

It's called Intake Air Bypass Control Thermal Valve or Idle Air Assist Valve.

It helps speed up warming up engine quicker in colder conditions.

Not hugely essential to the running of the car though, infact you can get delete kits that remove this valve.
    Google for "Idle Air Assist Valve Delete Kit"