Off-Topic Fuel strike

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by SayamaAccord, Wednesday 28th Mar, 2012.

1. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Anyone filled up yet?

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    nope but I need to anyway !!

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yesterday my regular Shell pump was sold out another three are sold out there were TV crews filming the queues.

4. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    It's ridiculous, there's no fuel strike and even if there was going to be one they have to give 7 days warning. The only fuel shortage is going to be caused by people panic buying and filling their tank for nothing!!

5. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I like a good crisis every now and again.

6. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I tried to fill my car on few petrol stations but on every one there was at least 30-40 cars waiting.I refused to wait who knows how long and went home.I will try tonight again but who knows when this madness will stop.Computer showing i only got enough petrol to do 50 miles.

7. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    its doing my head in. people that are genuinely in need of fuel either caunt get it or are having to wait for ages to get any. I've been running on empty for two days, mainly because i have had to wait for pay day but why should i wait while people that simply don't need a full tank panic at the pumps.

8. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've not filled up yet and I need too but my cars been sat in the yard all week so hopefully I'll get some tomorrow on the way home.

9. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Mine is nearly full so I've had to drive round a bit to make room to put some more in...

10. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    People freak out here over the slightest hiccup in gas prices.

11. Felicity Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    It helps to have a full tank of gas already and a very fuel efficient car for when people panic and rush the gas stations. Then you have a little leeway as to when you need your next fill up.