Cancelled Fueled Society - Nostell Priory (12/13th July 2014)

Discussion in 'Events and Meetings' started by Ichiban, Wednesday 21st May, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Guys,

After the success of the show at Custom and Modified car show. The shows in July on the 12th and 13th of July with an option of weekend camping at the site for the adventurous members.

So build on our success of the first show we need to have a bigger and better presence at Nostell priory with a chill out and relaxing time camping and not to mention some cold beverage festivities. The plan to have barbecue, beer on tap well you get the picture. Its going to be a BLAST. I just want to start this threads as soon as possible so We the HK team can get all the promotion material and club stand material in place, for a professional and slick stand.

The prices for the event entry are

Prebooked for the weekend camping is 18.00 per head this goes to the organises and not HK ,we save 2 quid from the gate prices. For those not camping the Saturday and Sunday prebooked prices are £8.50 per day. So it covers all bases here for everyone.
    porschewebemailsocialposter2.

Fueled Society: Show Info

Stuff to sort out for the show

1)Gazebo (Donation for the this are welcomed)

2) The Honda Generator is on order for the power for the fridge, PC etc not to mention phone charging

3) Barbecue , food booze entertainment . if anyone has more suggestion please add them on this thread.

A special mention I have to say without the help of @accordheritage this would not have been possible he certainly pulled the rabbit out of the hat on this one.

Get your name down guys families are welcomed too ! more the merrier

1) Ichiban for the weekend and camping.

2. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    1) Ichiban for the weekend and camping.
    2) accordheritage for weekend and camping.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Bump to the thread come on guys.

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I can't commit to it right now because that's the weekend before I go on holiday. Knowing my missus it will be late shopping and preparing things for trip etc.
    If I do come it will be for the day only and not weekend.

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I need to check the dates the missus is away for a week, because I'm on "watch the dogs" duty. I know it's early July but I'm hoping it's the week before.

Either way, I'll be bang on getting our promo side of it all sorted.

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I'm unavailble for the whole July, sorry.

7. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    Can people turn up late Saturday for camping then stay for the car show the next day?

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Can ask but I suspect you will have to pay the whole weekend charge, I will ask.

9. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    Just found out there is a maximum of 15 cars.

If anything needs sorting pm me or just text me. CJ if you could pass my moby number to the rest of the staff. If I'm required for anything. I'll put the word out to my contacts regarding a larger 1st Generation presence.

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    15 Cars !! Then it going to be a proper fight . We need atleast one model of each , yeah put your number in the evangelist section mate, let get grouping and sorting the logistics out there.

11. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

If we were to have "Honda Karma" and "Konda Harma", can we get 30 cars in then? :PullFaces:

12. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Does AOC still exist ?

13. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

In spirit :Laughing: