Detailing Full clean

Discussion in 'Detailing & Cleaning' started by Irishgooner, Wednesday 18th Jun, 2014.

1. Irishgooner Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Kell Ireland
    Well today was the day seeing weather is so great here at the moment decided to start back at the start car get a full clay bar using Autoglym clay bar kit could then removed all those old layers off wax using Autoglym's HD cleanser kit polished using their super resin polish and topped off by their HD wax results amazing pictures to follow tomorro

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Ooh what a tease ..look forward to them matey.

Irishgooner likes this.
  3. Irishgooner Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Kell Ireland
    Ah it was tough work my back is broken lol you can see the true colour way easier then before

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The colour on your is unique and rare so an improvement ...well that's a achievement :Yahoo:

5. Irishgooner Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Kell Ireland
    Ya I thought there was possibly too much layers of wax on it and true colour wasn't showing as much as I liked it was still shiny if u can understand what I mean so I tried to start back at the start again

6. Irishgooner Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Kell Ireland
    Just one with the wing just only after a polish image.

Zoot and Ichiban like this.
  7. Irishgooner Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Kell Ireland
    Must just finish in the morning and I take proper photos

Ichiban likes this.
  8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Put trye shine on the inner front fender lining for that :GiveRose: Look . Looks like you got 95 % swirls out.:Niceone:

Irishgooner likes this.
  9. Irishgooner Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Kell Ireland
    Ya I tried my best to get them all now you really have to look to see them is such a strange colour looks great when clean not so good when dirty ya I get around to tyre gel tomorrow just some small things got to get around to do tomorrow not enough hours in the day !!!!:Frown:

10. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Will be really interested to see the results. Have often thought about the AutoGlym HD wax.

At some point this week mine will get a clean and a coat of P21s - but that is nearly (finally!) all gone, so the AutoGlym may be a good replacement...