Announcement Garage Section

Discussion in 'Club Announcements & News' started by Ichiban, Friday 12th Oct, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Guys,

Some of you may have spotted the garage section which can be accessed by clicking the Garage button on the navigation bar.To showcase your car to community the garage section gives the opportunity for members to upload 10 pictures. Some of you have started to use the garage on their own :Thumbup: without any help so well done.This thread is place for all new members who need assistance to get up and running.

The process of adding is self explanatory and easy to guide, if you can use the forum and post thread you should soon pick up the process. if you find there is a need for a end to end guide then please list the areas where you have issues and we can discuss them within this thread.

However for now the biggest delta at the moment is after creating your profile the pictures of your car are not there..

How to upload picture if the garage profile is created
    ?

Click on Garage icon on the Navigation bar> Then click Browse > You will see the list of cars for all members > Select the car Garage profile you created > in the right top corner look for Vehicle Option >click on the down arrow and select Edit vehicle >then click images> Simply browse to the picture locally on your computer and then >click Add Image.

Once you have uploaded five pictures you can repeat it for another five images.

Starting from next month we will have "The car of the month award" to the best looking car submitted to the Club Garage. So get uploading guys and gals.

Last edited by a moderator: Thursday 20th Nov, 2014
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Bumping this thread come on peeps get your car in the garage for the car of the month starting next month.

3. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

HR-V getting parked there soon

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I seem to have problems taking a good picture of my car, some people seem to have a knack of taking car pics but not me. Having said that I don't have a dedicated photo camera, so always take pictures using my mobile. :Sobbing:

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Just a reminder the COTM Car of the Month is still up for grabs , above are some instructions to get your cars uploaded.

Don't hang about guys get your cars posted.

6. 93 ACCORD Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Did mine earlier:Thumbup:

Ichiban likes this.
  7. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    How the car of the month will be chosen? Any competition, polling etc?

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    We have a COTM judge and they select the car out of the gallery. BTW I am not the Judge.

It is curial to get the most up-to-date car pictures in their for your car to be selected.

9. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    heh :Wink: ok, understood now. But I doubt I'll have a time to wash my car & take nice pictures before end of month. Anyway, there's very nice pictures already in my garage, just without a new spoiler :Wink:

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The winner will be announced tomorrow! The winner will get some goodies as it the first time we are running this. Hopefully we can have awards and prizes as regular feature.

intruder likes this.
  11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Guys don't forget this months COTM get your cars pictures into the garage :Hooray: