General gas again.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by motorbikelover, Monday 1st Feb, 2016.

1. motorbikelover Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom david mee mansfield notts
    it would seem some lpg is cheeper in parts of the country (or farmers barns) the only gas i can get hear i robin hood county is from shell and costs 59.9p per litre don't get me wrong i get this on my way to work with no detour and i am still £10 a week better off than my last petrol 1.8 primera but it does seem that there is much cheeper gas out there.i was speaking to a parts delivery driver the other day who runs an lpg and pays 40p but has to do a 20 mile round trip to get it hmmmm. so if anyone in the notts area knows of good gas at a good price post away. ps shell have dropped the price of petrol and diesel 3 times in 4 weeks but not the gas.any way soon be time to get the rag top out and dusted off BUT what rag top is it ???

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Check the prices in your area on this map FillLPG.co.uk - Your LPG Filling station map

The forecourts sell LPG at much higher prices than dedicated LPG filling stations and as you said they don't change the prices all that often too.

Come on David, add your car to the Club Garage, even if it's with one picture, it helps us to help you, as we can see all the details at the bottom of each post you make.

3. motorbikelover Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom david mee mansfield notts
    Hi do it tonight

SpeedyGee likes this.