Introductions Gatwick Honda joins Honda Karma

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gatwick_honda, Thursday 30th Jun, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gatwick_honda New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom HondaGat Crawley
    Good afternoon Honda lovers,

Very happy to be a part of your forum. We will be bringing you as much help and info as we can, also looking to assist members with potential discount structures on any of the services our dealership provides, EG extending warranties, servicing, parts etc, exclusive of course to Honda Karma members. We are located in Crawley UK, right by the Gatwick Airport. My name is Rob McGrail, I have been in the Automotive industry for around 17 years in Australia, have only recenty moved to the UK permanently and have actively involved in forums, as I truly believe in being a part of the Honda community and giving back to the members. Let's bring Honda into the new generation and make us the brand that stands out from the rest.

If there's ANYTHING you would like, please don't hesitate to ask. If you don't ask you don't get, we can only do our best to assist if we can.

Worry not, we're not here to try and flog cars etc, just trying to reach out to Honda owners and helping where we can. We would love to be a part of any local shows or drives, and look forward to meeting you all and chatting.

Thanks for taking us on.
  2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

Hello @gatwick_honda and welcome to Honda Karma! Glad to see you guys on board and engaging with the enthusiasts.. :gohonda:
  3. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

4. k20a3 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:Thumbup:Welcome to Honda Karma, love your enthusiasm
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi @gatwick_honda we appreciate your first post to our members,however we have a preferred Honda dealer here on Hondakarma and we have an agreement in place with the preferred dealer and there cannot be a room for two.
    However we appreciate your offer to our members, if you need any clarity please approach me via PM.
    Nels likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.