Aftermarket Kit Gear lever gaiter

Discussion in '3rd Generation (2006-2012)' started by Ezeetrucker, Friday 12th Jun, 2015.

1. Ezeetrucker Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Baz Lincolnshire
    A 08 with just 40 k on the clock, and my second gear lever gaiter is already starting to split. The first one disintegrated completely.
    Anyone know of any good after market gaiters ?

2. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

There look to be plenty on eBay - but perhaps worth asking HH whether there was a leather upgrade as a genuine Honda accessory?

There certainly is/was for the 8th Generation Accord, certainly worth asking the question I'd say.

3. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    What Ed said. There are quite a few different ones on eBay, but if you're happy to pay the premium, check for a genuine leather option from HH. My Civic had a genuine leather one on it when I got it last year ('04 model with 80k on it) and the leather gaiter, though very thin actually only had the smallest of tears in it. I've since gone for a cheap replacement from eBay made of thicker leather.

Only issue with the eBay options (especially the thicker leather ones) is sometimes they are difficult to fit.

4. bijomaru Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Rob Swindon
    Not sure if it will fit, but check out my thread when I replaced mine. I went for red to match the dashboard on Sport model. Also has a link to the one I bought. I can't fault the quality. It feels and looks really nice.

Accord/7th Generation - Aftermarket gear gaiter

CR-V 'edition' :Smile: -