Body, Paint & Styling Gear Stick Head

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by bruceCU2, Sunday 8th Apr, 2012.

1. bruceCU2 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi - My gear stick head for an Accord 2.2 I-DTEC EX GT is a bit scuffed to say the least via the previous owner - wanting to replace it with a second hand good example. Can't find any on ebay - know of anywhere else that I could find something like this?

Cheers

2. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    you will struggle at a scrappy. if its unscuffed you want i suggest you go for a new one. have you had a quote for a new one yet?

3. bruceCU2 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

not from a dealer just yet - but saw a quote for about £120 i think on HondaParts website - a bit steep, but yeah i guess I won't have much luck elsewhere.

cheers

4. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    just depends how mint you want the car to be i suppose. you ultimately get what you pay for in life, just a bit of saving and youve got yourself a shiny new one.

bruceCU2 likes this.
  5. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

6. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    whatever happend to that to write it off?????

7. bruceCU2 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cool - I've sent the seller a mail to check if they can only sell me the gear knob ;P I've asked for condition and pic's let see how it goes... thanks!

8. sev Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi
    Its really easy to polish it with some fine wet sanding paper and t-cut paste for stainless steal . I have done that to mine knobe, it was scrached really bad and managed to polish it perfectly. Unfortunetly it want last long cause its just stainless stell (i think) which will scrach again.

bruceCU2 likes this.