Sold Genuine Honda Civic 5Dr Hatch 03-05 Carpet Mats

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by RogerH69, Tuesday 18th Nov, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    I ordered a set of the above car mats for my EV1, and they arrived with 2 small cuts in the front passenger mat. I got a replacement mat set and teh dealer said I may as well keep the first set they sent me. I'm therefore offering that set (the one with the cuts in the one mat) to HK members for free (that's £45 worth of 100% genuine Honda car mat set for free !!).

I've included some images below to show the cuts. To be honest, they're not massive, so some people may be happy with them as is.

Please note that these mats are custom designed for the 2003 - 2005 5 door Honda Civic, and are a tight fit, so very unlikely to fit other generations / models.

I would prefer you to collect the mats from me in Oxford, as it's a little large to post. I'd be happy to drive out of Oxford a little bit to meet you half way if that's easier for you.

IMG_20141104_165038. IMG_20141104_165154.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Ebay link for the mat set -

The mat set comes with a small bracket you connect to the bottom of your driver's seat, which has 2 pins on it that the driver's mat connects to - this stops it from moving when you get in and out of the car, or when you move your feet around while driving. The Civic logo on the driver's mat looks pretty nice too.

Note this mat sat has never been used, and is still in it's original plastic packaging - it came from factory with the 2 small cuts in it, and was never used in my car.

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    These would go well in my wifes' Civic. Let me drop you a PM Roger :Thumbup:

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Grabbing these off Roger on Saturday.

Thanks Roger :Drinks::Thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.