General Genuine honda sunblinds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Holdcroft Honda, Friday 13th Apr, 2012.

1. GENUINE HONDA PRIVACY / SUN BLINDS

1.JPG

AVAILABLE FOR

8th Generation saloon £ 115.03
    8th Generation tourer £ 135.05
    7th Generation saloon £ 144.19
    7th Generation tourer 144.19

Contact either Gareth or Lee on 01782 261593, email hondaparts@Holdcroft.com or send an AOC online parts request.

2. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As a recent buyer of these, trust me, you will NEVER need tinted windows.

Epic product!

3. Great feedback Saj, have you posted a pic of yours? Sorry if you have and I've missed it?

4. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'll re-upload as I took them off my old server. Everytime I look at them, I kick myself for NOT buying them sooner!

5. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Saj you and Holdcroft really tempting me now to part with some more money again on the car.

6. indigoblue Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've had these blinds on my 2007 Tourer for about 3 years now, and frankly they are excellent.
    Only two problems -
    1. They are now a very faded grey
    2. The sticky pads are fantastic, but make sure you get them positioned right. If you need to take them off they will not stick properly the next time, and I've never found anything else that is as sticky to replace them.

Holdcroft - Can I order just the sticky pads and clips???

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Bang on I have had them on my 2004 tourer since 2005 and like you the rear ones have faded intro a light grey.

Yes you can get the clip kit as a sparepart, but if you still have the old clip use double sided tapes and cut around it.

8. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You will NOT be disappointed. Trust me!

9. HOTMRD Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

any pictures with them on ??

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  11. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've re-uploaded the pics guys. Any questions, feel free to ask. Will happily get any other pics if needed.

12. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    A very nice looking product and great for keeping the hot summer glare of the sun out. Also, i'd think more economical than window tinting.

13. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I thought about window tints first but with these blinds, there is no need whatsoever and they look perfect.

14. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Facelift model cars have blacked out windows, I had pre-empt expecting clear windows and order sun blinds.To my delight they were returned on the spot :Thumbup:

I have to admit they have served very well on the 7th Generation and would recommenced them over film tints.