Suspension, Steering and Brakes Genuine Honda suspension kits

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Holdcroft Honda, Thursday 3rd May, 2012.

1. A very limited offer available to AOC members whilst limited stocks last.

Genuine Honda Lowered Suspension Kits

These genuine Honda accessory kits, complete with all spring and dampers, lowering your car by approx 25mm and supplied with full fitting instructions.

7th Generation accord saloon petrol £ 485.00
    7th Generation accord saloon diesel £ 485.00
    7th Generation accord tourer £ 390.00
    ( with free uk mainland delivery )

This is a very limited offer due to low stocks, once its gone, its gone.

Guys ( and Girl ) these are great prices and if you are interested please do not delay, contact either Gaz or myself, Lee on 01782 261593 for further information.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    May need to buy one as a spare you can never have enough spares.:Thumbup: Gaz any deals on the 8th Generation bud?

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

+1 for 8th Generation:Smile:

4. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I may be interested in the 8th Generation too guys.

5. We are working on a deal for 8th Generation, will keep you posted

Lee

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Thanks Lee, 7th Generation is now old news time to look ahead now. :Wink:

7. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks Lee that's great give me time to get saving,the car won't be here for a few months.

8. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks Lee. Looking forward to see what you come up with.

9. tommyturbo Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

tommy scotland
    one set ordered and the oil offered snapped up also :Thumbup:.

10. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

like your style no messing about !

11. Thanks Tommy, expect your delivery by thursday next week.

Lee

12. tommyturbo Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

tommy scotland
    cheers Lee,thanks very much.

13. tommyturbo Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

tommy scotland
    goodies arrived yesterday as stated,very pleased with service.oil and filter changed today,just need to find time to do the suspension.

many thanks.

tommy.

14. tommyturbo Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

tommy scotland
    eventually got suspension fitted yesterday,fronts were a mare,both pinch bolts on fork legs seized solid,had to drill them out,wasn't expecting that from fronts,maybe back bolts seized but not fronts.

backs went on a dream,deffineatly alot stiffer than standard but then they had done 100k +,car feels alot better now,but still have an issue with steering,thought it was a lower ball joint but everything seems ok,basically when going round a roundabout it feels like the wheel is pitching,constant correcting steering,think my rack may be worn,:Sobbing:

15. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Wow drilling nuts , did you try a breaker bar or a pneumatic socket no bolt is ever that bad! As for your pitching issue you will need get your tracking sorted mate. On my VW (the turd) any time you do any suspension work the alignment gets screwed up.

I just take it to my local tyre guys and he aligns it for 50 quid.

16. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I would have said the same regarding the bolts did you get genuine Honda bolts for replacements?

Did you have ride height measurements before and after ? That will give you an indication if all four side are down equally if not you will find your camber to be out of spec.

you can get perfect camber with the aspec kit it depends how you have installed it. As mike has already said get a four wheel alignment on a hunter machine to get a neutral feeling car.

17. tommyturbo Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

tommy scotland
    had to drill bolts out completely and fit longer bolts with locking nuts,same tensile strength,tried an impact gun but bolts were solid,the heads sheared off them with big bar.

as for the steering feel,was like that previously,had alignment done,but no difference,put it down to passenger side lower ball joint being worn,as it was that side that felt like it was moving when loaded up,but when changing suspension everything checked out ok,had a friend who is a honda guru check it out also and he thinks it's the rack,also had this on my old ATR,constant steering correction when driving in a straight line,that ended up as a rack issue also.

18. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I would be surprised mate there is no Accord on here with any rack wear the may happen on ATR but never on a 7th Generation.
    Has anyone experienced member seen this issue on a any 7th Generation?

19. rex180_0 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Neil Middlesbrough
    Don't suppose there's any left for 2006 diesel tourer executive?

20. They are discontinued now for the diesel tourers.