Optional Extras Genuine Jazz Daytime Running Lights

Discussion in '3rd Generation (2007-2015)' started by Ichiban, Thursday 28th Mar, 2013.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The current Jazz gets genuine Honda accessories – Daytime Running Lights. They are activated automatically from ignition, the Jazz DRL’s offer better visibility of your car and greater safety.

Part Number: 08V30-TF0-601 Suggested Retail Price: £495 will be available at Honda dealers from 22 April 2013 onwards

Please Note: If the car is fitted with fog lights, DRL will fit seamlessly into the garnish. If the car does not have fog lights, a honeycombed feature matches the car's lower grille (this can be painted body colour). Not suitable for Jazz Si.

Jazz DRL's.JPG

Emmerdale likes this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Has any of our Jazz owners fitted these ?

3. moob Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Rob Glasgow
    £500 LOLZ.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yeah that full MRP you never pay that , with this Jazz going to be phased out after Nov you will get all these accessories offloaded soon at rock bottom prices, so watch out.

5. harry22673 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Has anyone been able to source them any cheaper yet

6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Once you are eligible for club discount, you can buy them from HH for less.

7. harry22673 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

What exactly is this discount

8. Nels Moderator Staff Team

The percentage varies depending on the part. HH can tell you the amount for the part you are interested in.
    You need to reach Club Member or subscribe to become a Club Supporter. See the FAQ's link an the bottom of the page.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I am thinking of these on my Jazz , but Honda suggests they can be fitted if front parking sensors are installed. I think the DRL take the same feed as the parking sensors but another source could be found but it won't be plug and play.