Sponsors Get 5L Millers Oils CFS Nanodrive & get 1L Free @ Opie Oils

Discussion in 'Opieoils' started by oilman, Wednesday 2nd Jul, 2014.

1. oilman Special Partner Club Affiliate

Hi Folks,

The team at Opie Oils and our friends Millers Oils have got together and come up with this fantastic Nanodrive offer.

If you buy 5 litres of Millers Oils CFS Nanodrive 0w-20, 0w-30, 5w-40, 10w-50 & 10w-60 you will get a 1 litre free!

forum-nanodrive.

Fancy stocking up? You can order any number of 5 litre bottles to get the same number of 1 litre bottles FREE, for example, if you buy 4 x 5 litres you will receive 4 x 1 litres FREE. To receive your free litre, just add 5 litres to your basket and we'll do the rest.

No voucher code is needed, so make sure you use your club discount voucher to get a further 10% discount!.

Don't forget to check out Millers Oils Nanodrive video.

forum-wopr.

If you need help you can call us Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm on 01209 202944, email us at sales@opieoils.co.uk, or just ask here.

Cheers
    Oilman

2. PeteMM Premium Member Club Supporter

Northern Ireland Pete Belfast, UK
    This is what I use in the Accord and have to say it has been nothing but brilliant.

Infact, every possible fluid in my car is Millers.

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Nice to know it's good stuff and does the job for you @PeteMM :Niceone:

4. PeteMM Premium Member Club Supporter

We have got rid of all other oils off our shelves. In our business, we pride ourselves in having 30 years experience in sourcing only the best quality items available and when the items are not available we try to get the tooling sorted to make them ourselves. unfortunately it's not Honda parts. However, Millers initially didn't get a good rep in the classic car scene, however, what Millers do is spend time with owners, technical experts and local experienced owners/maintenance guys to ensure their products are meeting the needs of their customers.

In our 30+ year we had never had a Castrol or Duckhams UK rep grace our doorstep. The millers guys are here all the time, getting feedback and dealing with you face to face before letting you get back to day-to-day dealings with your local rep. Fantastic company that genuinely seem to take on board the information and critique passed up the chain. For that reason alone, i will continue to use their stuff.

Oh and the CR-X 75w90 is just fantastic for our boxes too. Especially if you feel you are starting to get a slight crunch or synchro issue.

Ichiban and Nels like this.
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Trust is a commodity you cannot buy today it earned, Silkolene and honda branded oil which I would put money on personally but again it trust and not following the marketing hype oil companies employ to sell oil.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Is nanodrive ok to use in daily drive cars ?

7. PeteMM Premium Member Club Supporter

Why would it not be?

Nanodrive - Low Friction Technology | Millers Oils

Generally something produced with motorsport in mind will be just that little higher in quality that the run of the mill stuff found in ever motor factors round the country.

I would much rather spend the extra £20-30 for CFS (competition fully synthetic) over the normal XF/Longlife products, if they can withstand the harsh use/environment of a competition car then they are more than capable of protecting an engine used on the road. Moreso with those of us running the higher revving engines that have seen failures in the past due to inferior oil.

I was always like CJ and stuck with the Castrol Edge that Honda recommended at the time, but for cost vs quality, the Millers is way ahead for me.

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I was under the impression that nanodrive was only for racing engine not designed for daily drives. I am sure I saw that disclaimer on Opie some time back.

9. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I thought the same

Pasted from Opie oils
    I wanted to buy this oil but also saw same as CJ so decided against it

About Millers Oils NANODRIVE CFS 0w-20 NT Full Synthetic Engine Oil - 5 Litres (Plus a FREE 1 Litre)
    Fully synthetic triple ester Nanodrive low friction technology formulation, for modern competition engines where maximum power release and ultra low friction are required. Formulated for use in qualifying for shorter duration events where the engine is designed to take advantage of this type of low drag/low friction lubricant. Intended for competition use only- not recommended for road use.

Ichiban likes this.
  10. PeteMM Premium Member Club Supporter

Well 21k miles and no issues so far.

Not to mention the 5 years of running Millers fully synthetic competition oils in the rally and race cars.

It works. Works well. And comes out virtually as clean as it goes in. The first oil change saw quite thick black sludge as oils allow the dirt to become part of the lubricant instead of solidifying and causing damage.

Since then I have found the oil is much much cleaner using the millers. So that would lead me to believe it did a good job of cleaning the first time round and now it is purely maintaining the internals.

Either way, I use my car hard daily and I am yet to see or hear any negative effects of running the CFS oils and I am more than confident in recommending it to others. I am sure OPIE will say the same as they are happily advertising it on a forum which is primarily road cars that will NEVER see competition use.

Might I also add that we're using it in engines that are £10-15k to build and are doing considerable road miles every year aswell with no adverse effects. If it's good enough for those engines it's more than adequate for my daily driver.

Last edited: Sunday 6th Jul, 2014
  11. oilman Special Partner Club Affiliate

Hi Folks,

forum-nanodrive.

Don't forget that Opie Oils and Millers Oils have this amazing offer on Millers Oils CFS Nanodrive 0w-20, 0w-30, 5w-40, 10w-50 & 10w-60

Fancy stocking up? You can order any number of 5 litre bottles to get the same number of 1 litre bottles FREE, for example, if you buy 4 x 5 litres you will receive 4 x 1 litres FREE. To receive your free litre, just add 5 litres to your basket and we'll do the rest.

No voucher code is needed, so make sure you use your club discount voucher to get a further 10% discount!.

forum-wopr.

If you need help you can call us Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm on 01209 202944, email us at sales@opieoils.co.uk, or just ask here.

Cheers
    Oilman

12. ACC-CDI-2T Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Cologne
    I think one reason for this is their high content of ZDDP It can damage the catalytic converter.
    Apart from that, brilliant oils :Smile:

13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    That would mean I could use the 0w-30 in my first gen then..I have been using a Bootle of ZDDPlus this every oil change for 9 years now.

Come winter when she put away I will try some.

ACC-CDI-2T likes this.
  14. ACC-CDI-2T Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Cologne
    ... that is for sure the best pension fund for an older engine :beer (and ZDDP still one ot the best EP / AW additives) ..

15. oilman Special Partner Club Affiliate

This offer has just one more week to go, it ends Midnight Thursday 31st July.

For those of you who have not yet heard about Millers Oils and their Nanodrive oils, below is brief description of the Nanodrive engine oils:

"Developed by Millers Oils highly acclaimed team who are responsible for the highly successful NT Gear Oils that won World Motorsport Award for best new product in 2009, the Nanodrive engine oils are specifically targeted to release power through friction reduction but also maximise wear protection. The Nanodrive formulation reduces friction by the use of spherical nanoparticle structures within the oil that actively fill rough metallic surfaces making a “tribofilm”, which means an ultra smooth surface. The ground-breaking formulation reduces load friction at extreme pressures even in stop start driving conditions, meaning less component wear and increased power."

forum-nanodrive.

Cheers
    Oilman