Off-Topic Glorious Sunshine what have you been upto

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ichiban, Saturday 26th May, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    As the title suggests I have been a busy bee today got up.

Gave Helen car a full major service , valve lash clearance , spark plugs changed , oil and oil filter change, air & pollen filter change.( Threads to follow soon)

Then Zoran dropped by went to the pub with him murdered a few cold pints.

Got back had a superb barbecue, murdered a few more pints

now watching Sheffield UTD and Huddersfield match

equals bliss.:Hooray: What have you guys upto?

2. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    I've had my head in a book all day studying for my accountancy exams in 2 weeks. :-(

But then I've got a whole week to do nothing but play with my car! :-D

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    aww man you could take a break on a day like this ? Best of luck for your exams bud.

I had a cisco exam to sit a few weeks back one solid day of studying did for me .

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just came back home from little trip up north.Dropped wife and kids to visit relatives in Sheffield and continued to Leeds to see you bud.
    can't beat nice cold pint on this weather.Sitting in garden now and going to have few more:Drinks:
    It was good to see you again Ceej and thanks for the beers.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    NP mate we should do it more often :Drinks: or may be have a club night out ?

6. trailblazzer Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I changed the dreaded fuel filter. Took the bones of 3 hrs in the sweltering heat. But all ok in the end! What a pain I the behind though lol. The air box housing was probably the worst if it, really squeezed in there.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Know the feeling bud , did it once and it would be the last time I would do it. Well done for taking it on.

8. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I could have murdered a certain goaly as well that day....still gutted about it, especially as all those Wednesday fans will be gloating

9. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    A very dark gloomy day with all the rain. And, been that way for three days straight. I feel like a shut in, being in doors for nearly the first half of the week. Not making me very happy with all the inactivity when it's summer and we could be outdoors. But still plenty of work to be done inside the house. We're repainting the guest bedroom. Cabinets have been cleaned out and organized. So that's out of the way. School time coming up in about a month, so no more holiday for the little one. She's enjoying her video game and Minecraft. Would love to get out to the library on a nice day and rent some books to read. For now, I have my Kindle ebooks and that keeps me occupied while it's storming out.