General Gone in 60 seconds (new criminal technology to break into cars)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpeedyGee, Wednesday 5th Jun, 2013.

1. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well this has been happening for yonks nothing new. KeeLoq

They must have got the master crypto keys for the type of alarm,once you get that you can predict the rolling encrypted code on demand and open the car.

I think they walk up to the car searching for the match and sense the next REC sequence .if it matches they get a buzz on the fob and unlock your are in . They must have made a eprom with multiple crypto keys to target the cars with known hacked cryptos.

can't understand why they approach the passenger side thou.. can't say if it won't work on the driver side.

3. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    While this is slightly worrying the one thing that is noticeable is they are only gaining access to the car, the devices they carry don't allow them to take the car.

4. hsyasin Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Hammad Bury St. Edmunds
    :Aghast:

that does it, if these thiefs can use technology to unlock me accord then i can certainly use some technology to embed a big fist in the car, so when they open it, they get punched right in the kisser
    :Hey:

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds

hahah i-HKO intelligent Honda knock out system, powered by spinach... you need to patent it.:GoodJob:

img_ZFGlYe.

6. hsyasin Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Hammad Bury St. Edmunds
    :Hooray:

I would like to thank u guys, my family and producers for helping me getting this prize :Sobbing:

SpeedyGee and Ichiban like this.