Introductions Good day to you all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pompey Honda, Wednesday 13th May, 2015.

1. Pompey Honda Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Andy Portsmouth
    Have bought my first Honda, a 2010 Accord Tourer 2.2 Diesel. Had the car for a year now and I've just noticed a single click noise when I pull away, not always and not with every gear change. Any ideas?
    Andy

2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK Andy. :welcome:

Can you elaborate more about the click.
    When does it happen?
    Where is it coming from?
    Is it when you release the clutch or afterwards?

3. Pompey Honda Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi Nels, the click is when the clutch has been raised up, but it doesn't happen when changing gear so don't think it is the clutch
    - - - Updated - - -
    Also another quick question, I have had three headlamp bulbs go in a year two nearside one drivers, is this common or would it be just crap bulbs from Halfords. I only have them on in the dark and not for daytime driving, I have bought GE ones this time around lets see how they do, it's just annoying as they are a pain to change.

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

5. Pompey Honda Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

112,000 just need a pic of the car to complete the upload to Club Garage

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to HondaKarma Andy :Hey:

7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello :Bye:and :welcome:to:gohonda:Karma
    The click could be the clutch pedal itself. My Type-S clicks think it's a greasing issue if you search for clutch pedal adjustment or faults you may find the answer.

8. Pompey Honda Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Good Morning folks, still need to get the pic of my baby on this page. I have found the clicking issue it is a nsf wheel bearing with a bit of play in it, bit surprised really as I've only done 112,000, and my last car 03 Passat still had the same bearings at 257,000. Mind you the amount of pot holes and speed bumps about can't help I suppose.
    After cutting my arms to bits I have put the GE lamps in the headlights, they are 10 times better than the Halfords, buy cheap buy twice as they say.

SpeedyGee and MickyB like this.
  9. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    That's unusual to hear of worn bearing this early on TBH.

When was four wheel laser alignment last done on the car ? It could indicate a camber issue.

10. Pompey Honda Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Not sure I haven't had it done, I'm going to get the front and rear wheels swapped soon to get full wear on the tyres shortly, I will get them checked then.