Accord got abit of a bargain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harvey, Tuesday 23rd Sep, 2014.

1. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Got abit of a bargain the other day, On ebay a seller named Mr.Topmats is selling genuine Accord 6th Generation floormats for a bargain price, all brand new and genuine, I'm guessing NOS.
    I got a beige set of mats for £16.99 delivered! I'm thinking bargain here as I've seen NOS genuine ones go for alot more than that, More like £55.

They fit fantastically well, as they would, should and as I expected and they look smart too. Better than my old deep pile non tailored mats that kept moving and jamming under the throttle, clutch and brake pedals.

20140923_174009. 20140923_174018. 20140923_174028. 20140923_181032. 20140923_181049.
    Last edited by a moderator: Tuesday 23rd Sep, 2014
  2. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom
    Lets hope he sells some 7th Generation ones too
  3. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You never know, they may have some in, though I just searched Honda Accord mat genuine to see what would come up. I guess they are cheaper now as the youngest one is 11 years old.
  4. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Looks lush, he's been selling them for a while now. I remember seeing them at £25 a few months ago when I was searching for the same mats in black. At £16 you definitely got a bargain.
  5. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

They're great. :Niceone:
  6. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I saw Holdcroft selling black ones for the not so cheap £55, which is the colour I wanted to originally, but spotted the beige ones and thought sod it, they are cheap and genuine, why not?
    Nighthawk likes this.
  7. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Definitely a bargain. Excellent find mate.
    Harvey likes this.