General Got my accord back today!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by accordsedan, Friday 9th Mar, 2012.

1. accordsedan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Have my accord back from the shop today after it was rear- ended a couple of weeks ago. Fantastic job i think, you would not know it had happened. Brand new exhaust put on too, didnt expect that as only the tips were bent. Glad its back and got rid of the Insignia!

image.

image.

2. happy_tom Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

congratulations

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Congrats in getting your car back they have done a good job. Hopefully this is the last of any more issues for you.

4. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    That looks pretty good. Have you taken a look behind the bumper or plastic trim inside the boot as well?

5. demon-knight Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nice one mate well pleased for you, bet your over the moon

6. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Really pleased it turned out so well.

New exhaust as well huh?...in that case I might get mine shunted too lol.

7. accordsedan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

yep.. all new, looks factory :Smile:

8. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    A very nice job. You can't tell the vehicle was even in a fender-bender recently.

9. Nikonandmac Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Looks a nice job, Bev. Very rude when people decide to join you in the back seat without asking first.

10. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    oh! Very good point. Also, some people tail gate too close. And, these fender benders are inevitable in the city especially during rush hour traffic.

11. Felicity Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    They did an excellent repair job. My brother wasn't so lucky with his fender bender repair and didn't rely on a dealer approved auto body shop to have the job done right. He's still griping over the money spent.