Brochures & Promo Great deals on New 8th Generation Accords at Holdcroft

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by Ichiban, Monday 10th Mar, 2014.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    If anyone is interested in a brand new Accord Holdcroft have exceptional offers on Accords on ES GT model which really deliver a great opportunity for any of our members looking for a New Accord! there is up to £5000 off .if any of our members is interested get in touch with Trish the new car sales manager by email or a call .I have been told they would be interested in buying any lovely pre-owned Accords and may throw in a few sweeteners if the car traded in is in good shape.

Call on 01782 261593 or email on trish.kempson@Holdcroft.com.

2. cred Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom London
    I guess in this day and age a new car does make sense with soaring maintenance costs, warranty cover etc and with this special deal it becomes very tempting. Thanks for sharing and should be a great offer for those interested.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I do a lot of miles and I get a fuel allowance on a 2.2 engine I can be quids in and the car can start to earn me money in year two..if Honda throws in 5 years fee servicing then it fuel and insurance to look at!