Introductions Greetings from Cardiff.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 52classic, Monday 7th Dec, 2015.

1. 52classic New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Martin Cardiff
    I come to you by introduction from a site called 'Pistonheads' where this is considered the best of the Honda enthusiast' sites.
    I'm in my third year with a Gen 2 CR-V. Enjoying the reliability - Just a battery and rear brake calipers required so far - and the relative fuel economy compared to my last car, a Mitsubishi Pajero.
    However, there's an increasing list of 'round tuits' including a knock sensor and a rear wheel bearing to be done so I will be frequenting the DIY sections of the forum right away.
    MickyB and FirstHonda like this.
  2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

:welcome: to HK Martin. Good to have you aboard.

Thank you for your kind words. We are fortunate to have a smashing group of folk on our site and do our best to help fellow Honda owners.
    If you cannot find what you're after in the DIYs, try the 'Search' function or just ask.
    Oh, please add your CR-V to the Club Garage. Not only does this open up your own Project Log, but helps us when helping you. :Hey:
  3. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

Hello and welcome to HK Martin.
  4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma @52classic :Hey:

Good to hear that we have a good reputation in other parts of the www :Smile:

As @Nels says :garage:
  5. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    Hi Martin, , welcome to the forum :Smile:
  6. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @52classic :welcome:

:goodluck: with the DIY! Do post some guides if you get a chance to help other members.
  7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★