Introductions Greetings from Glasgow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AL364, Sunday 27th Dec, 2015.

1. AL364 New Member Getting Started

Scotland Alan Glasgow
    Hi there,

Just wanted to say hello, recently purchased a 2000 Honda Accord Coupe, 2.0 ES Auto. It's my first experience of Honda ownership and so far I'm hooked, the car only has 50,000 miles on it but it really doesn't feel like a 15 year old car and the build quality and clever design features are superb.

The only problem I'm having so far is that I need a replacement aluminium wheel for it and I'm really struggling to find one. Are these hard to obtain?

2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

3. AL364 New Member Getting Started

Scotland Alan Glasgow
    Thanks for the reply, little hampered by using a work computer just now but will update the car details when I get home. Can't seem to find the correct type of wheel available anywhere online!

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

NP. It will wait until you get home.
    Replies from us may be a little erratic over the Christmas and New Year, but you will get answered. :Hey:

5. 2.4 8thGen Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Brett Bristol
    Welcome to the forum Alan and hope you find you're wheel.
    When you get chance as said put some photos up in your garage and members here might be able to guide you in the right direction.

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma @AL364 :Hey:

7. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @AL364 :welcome:

Hopefully somebody will be able to help with the wheel, once we can see which design it is.

8. AL364 New Member Getting Started

Scotland Alan Glasgow
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys, nice to meet a friendly bunch. Just about to upload details of my car to the Garage, but in the interim here is a photo of my wheel. Tyre size is 195/65R115 but it's the actual wheel I need, I think it was unique to the Accord Coupe? Sorry about the crap photo quality! FullSizeRender. FullSizeRender[1]. FullSizeRender. FullSizeRender[1].

9. dbrooks65 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Scotland Dave glasgow
    Hi Alan. Welcome.

Why do you need a replacement? Can you not get the exisiting wheel refurbished?

Nice car by the way. Always liked these.

10. AL364 New Member Getting Started

Scotland Alan Glasgow
    Thnks, it's a lovely car to drive, very smooth for it's age. I have one wheel which is missing a chunk from the rim after losing a battle with a kerb, it's beyond refurbishment sadly. Either need another wheel the same or advice on what wheels would be a suitable replacement.

11. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

HELLO:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:KARMA

12. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    welcome to the forum :Smile:
    as long as the wheel is straight it should be repairable,, might be worth taking it to a wheel refurb place for them to check it out.