Introductions Greetings from Herts

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by corxi, Tuesday 10th Sep, 2013.

1. corxi New Member Getting Started

Hi all,

I've recently purchased an ES GT 2008 from Toyota :lol:
    I'm not new to Honda, had a Civic before, LPG converted, will convert Accord in the next month or so too!
    I shall keep yu posted!

Cheers

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome along buddy , get some pictures up of your car and would like to see the LPG install too,

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome aboard mate.

LPG rapidly growing in popularity now.

What system will you be going for and where will you be getting it installed from ?

4. corxi New Member Getting Started

Hi Speedy,

thank you very much. The LPG system will be a BRC, hopefully with a tank bigger than 40 litres (32 litres top).
    The reason I am going for BRC is they are the only LPG system company which manufacture all its components, so compatibility issues do not exist. They also write the software in house.

Will post pics soon.

Cheers

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Compatibility is not really an issue with LPG systems. But BRC is a good choice, quality components and system that works well.

You will be able to get tank that holds 50 litres LPG in the wheel well.

6. corxi New Member Getting Started

Thanks for the advice. Do you know if the 50 litres tank is available for BRC systems?

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

BRC don't make tanks themselves, they will have plenty of tank options available.

Here's some example Stako tank sizes LPG tank,LPG tanks, zbiornik LPG, zbiornik na gaz, zbiorniki na gaz

- - - Updated - - -

So assuming a 630mm wide tank fits in the wheel well, best fit Stako tank will be 630x250 which 60 litre water capacity or 48(ish) LPG.
    Fitting company will work all that our for you though