Introductions Greetings from Maidstone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ir0n_jaw, Wednesday 5th Dec, 2012.

1. ir0n_jaw Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Mars
    Hi all :Thumbup:

Newbie here having most recently had a 5-series then a Merc CLK. The latter I had for 4 months and had nothing but problems! It went back to the MB dealer who gave me a full refund, so on a whim I visited JCB Honda in Ashford where we bought my wife's Civic earlier in the year and I fell in love with a 2008 Accord 2.2 I-DTEC ES GT. Looks great in grey and should suit me for the motorway which is where I spend most of my time.

Anyway, I'm an IT Manager so if I can't contribute too much with my Honda knowledge I hope to contribute in other ways!

accord.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome to AOC bud and welcome to some troublefree Honda motoring. Nice looking Accord and if you need help just ask or search.

if you need some club stickers for your car drop me a personal message with your address :Wink:

3. Ezeetrucker Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Baz Lincolnshire
    Welcome buddy, nice looking ride, that should give you years of (trouble free ) motoring.

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to AOC ir0n_jaw.

You made a great choice. Accords eat up motorways in comfort and style (and with speed too if you need em to :Wink: )

5. ir0n_jaw Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Mars
    Cheers guys. Already pleased with my purchase. I averaged 51.6 MPG on the 20 odd mile journey home. The best I'd hope for from the Mercedes was 44 (also a 2.2 diesel).

My to do list is:
    - Front and rear parking sensors
    - get usb working with my Samsung Galaxy S2 (I will not be defeated)
    - apply Auto Glym life shine myself
    - buff out the little scuff on the offside rear quarter.

Cheers