Introductions Greetings to you all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Serendipity, Sunday 17th May, 2015.

1. Serendipity Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Simon South Bucks
    Hi there.

I've owned various Honda cars and bikes for many years, but only recently found this club while researching an Accord I was planning to buy. Excellent looking community and thank you for your contributions which I've found very helpful.

I went for the Accord in the end. It's a 2005 2.4 Exec Tourer with the satnav and 6 CD changer. It's indigo blue pearl with a beige interior. I wasn't 100% convinced about the interior, but the rest matched what I wanted so I snapped it up. It came from a dealer as a Honda Approved used car with a 12 month warranty so probably cost a little over average, but they repaired a fault to the boot I spotted on the test drive and ran their usual pre delivery checks, so hopefully worth it.

I'm on my 3rd Jazz, having owned a 2002, a 2005 and now a 2013. Used as a commuter by my wife and as the general family car until that mantle is taken on by the Accord.

I never had a second car before because I'm one of those insufferable wannabe organ donors pushing through the traffic on a motorcycle (irony). I currently have a 2007 CBF1000 which I use to commute into London every day. I keep an older 1995 CB500 as a backup bike and my old 1994 CBR600F completes the Honda stable when I occasionally tax it and go for a blast.

All the best

Simon

FirstHonda likes this.
  2. ricksmith Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi Simon
    My Mrs used to have a cbr600fl in the benneton colours...purple wheels and splashes of green. It was a 1990 bike and very competent for the time. But it got neglected a little in the fact that she would always take my fj1200 out...the one in my avatar. She just loved the roll on power of the fj.....she said "it's like a big auto v8" Yes she was a petrol head.
    Regards
    Rick

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK Simon. :welcome:
    Great to see you've got some of your Hondas in the Club Garage. :Thumbup:

4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

That's a nice Honda history (and Honda present) you've got there :Smile:

Welcome to HondaKarma. :welcome:

I'm sure you'll find the site friendly and useful. :gohonda:

5. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello :Bye:and :welcome:to:gohonda:Karma