Body, Paint & Styling grille

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by welsh_decs, Friday 15th Mar, 2013.

1. welsh_decs Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I am after a debadged grill (I like the debadged look) for my 7th Generation does any one know of any or where I can get one?

2. Sevdawg Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I was looking for a new grill this weekend after a 60mph argument with a pheasant There are some cheep mesh ones on ebay for around £50ish that really look gash, you'd also need to sand/ fill/ paint them
    grille.

Last edited by a moderator: Tuesday 19th Mar, 2013
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    He'll be plucking himself for not getting out of the way quick enough :Smile:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Ouch poor pheasant and car that looks nasty!

5. tonygw Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Just out of interest, does the face lift grill fit in place of the original none facelift grill or does it need major modificatoins? I like the look of the 07 models and was wondering if I could fit the grill from one to my 04 plate accord?

Thanks
    Tony

6. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Pretty sure facelift grill won't fit pre facelift, as headlights changed between the two.

7. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    facelift grill won't fit, but not because of headlights as their shape is the same, difference is in bumper and bonnet, prefacelift have chrome strip on the bonnet ;-)

8. simbac Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Namibia
    what about the Type-S grill of facelift put on pre facelift???

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The same question mate the answer is still can't be done, see your other thread.

10. simbac Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Namibia
    thanx