Introductions had tourer 2 weeks now from dealer

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by accord, Saturday 30th Jun, 2012.

1. accord Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Alo peeps...new member 2 day.baught used 2.2ictdi tourer 06 with 69000 miles on.Honda dealer gave 1 yr warranty full FSH 7.5 k pounds,is this good.This is my 1st diesel/Honda and don't have a clue about these engines as i like to know how these work and if poss keep the vehicle running nice.....re malc

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome to AOC Malc, you have found yourself a good car. I just hope you don't get roped into a remap for the sake of it.

3. accord Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hi all again, had tourer 2 weeks now i know its under warranty 1yr.My problem is dealer is nearly 20 miles from me if i have to take it to them..The rear washer on tourer 2006 is leaking bad into the rear through the cloth on end part of roof and running down the drivers side rear post back of door.,soaked when i try using the spray but ok if not used.I could have a look but i don't know how to remove any access covers to locate the tubing in the roof.I am a good diy er and i know i should not touch it , but i would like to know anyway how to get inside............thanks all malcolm

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Malcolm I will look in knocking up some images for you to take the tailgate cover and the pillar trims on the tailgate. You will be then able to get access to the roof.

5. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Welcome to the site!