Off-Topic Happy Halloween

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Malibu, Thursday 31st Oct, 2013.

1. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I see we have 2 Halloween birthdays today - hope you have a bewitching day lol..

who is out on the trick or treat run tonight then ? Who is getting dressed up along with the kids?? Halloween parties seem to be springing up all of a sudden or am I behind the times ?

2. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

^^Funnily enough I'm going to one next week. Don't remember Halloween at all when I was a child - it was always Bonfire Night and fireworks on 5th November. Trick or treat a "last 20 years" thing round here...although am told that in parts of the North of England "mischief night" has been going on for years and years on 31st October. Had never heard of that until recently...

3. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm off to Manchester now to see Wicked the Musical. Hopefully I will avoid the trick or treaters by going away:Wink: As a chocoholic this is the worst time of year for me as the little shtis think they can come round after my sweets:Rant:

Malibu and Ichiban like this.
  4. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I remember mischief night night very well !!!!

5. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

At uni it is basically slutoween, tonights gonna be interesting haha

Malibu likes this.
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I had a massive bucket of sweets and its all gone, the kids are out in force this year.:Whistle: I can have a drink now

7. Rhys Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I bought extra sweets especially for tonight and we had not one knock !!! aswell more sweeties for me ;-)

Malibu likes this.
  8. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Not long got in from a terrific night at the Eaden Project superb spooky night walking round a haunted Dome in pitch dark .. Scared the hell out if the kids and Helen :Smile: Obviously I was a man about it and not in the least freaked out by the show! ;-)

Malibu likes this.
  9. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

That sounds like it was spooktastic

10. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Not a single knock at mine either - but not that unusual. I think the "trick or treat" thing has had its day round here...not that it was ever a huge deal.

11. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton

Yeah was a great knight, had the whole day there. Great place to visit. Smaller than I had imagined but a great day and evening all the same. A spooktacular time had by all :Cat: