Feedback/Help HDS on Members map?

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by acerif, Tuesday 22nd Sep, 2015.

1. acerif Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi Chaps, would there be any mileage in adding to the members map a list of any members with the Honda Diagnostics, who would be willing to help fellow members with diagnostic issues?

Just a thought...

Tim

Racy Jace, legend-ary and Zebster like this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good idea, will run this by @DeviateDefiant to see if we can customise our member map with this info.

3. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    Great idea!

Slightly more mundanely, how about also including members who are happy to declare their OBD2 reader, 22mm lambda sensor socket tool and crank pulley locking tool (he said, trying to remember what special tools are in his toolbox!).

acerif and legend-ary like this.
  4. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    and for those who have none of these, they can offer a pair of helping hands :salute:

acerif likes this.
  5. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    sorry to bring up an old thread but I was hoping if there was someone local to me that is able to do a HDS diagnostic on my FR-V???

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    @Duc de Pommfrit you got one mate? @chris2982 buy a generic one from ebay mate

This will do the latest CR-V , Civic and HR-V which have all now moved from the HIM \Tablet to the MVCI. These Chinese cloners have cobbled the MVCI interface on the older HIM.

7. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    @Ichiban, no its still on my shopping list

8. acerif Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, I have now got one of these , but it doesn't seem that intuitive to use. Is there anything I should or shouldn't do before connecting to the car.

Thanks in advance

Tim